Ophthalmology Napa CA
Eye Specialists of Napa Valley
About Eye Specialists of Napa Valley
Eye Specialists of Napa Valley was founded in 1991, by ophthalmologists, Dr. John Bosetti and Dr. Nancy Jameson. The goal of the practice has always been to provide specialty eye care of the highest quality. There are four ophthalmologists and one optometrist, plus staff and technicians, each with depth and experience in their respective area and/or specialty.
Eye Specialists of Napa Valley has become one of the most respected ophthalmic practices in the North Bay. The doctors are recognized regionally and nationally as ophthalmic experts. They are have written medical journal articles, are presenters at medical meetings and conferences and are actively involved leaders in advancing medical and surgical care for a range of eye conditions.
- Eye and vision examinations for adults and children
- Optical services including glasses, sunglasses, and contact lenses
- DMV examinations
Diagnosis and treatment of all medical eye conditions:
- Macular degeneration
- Retina issues
- Diabetic eye problems
- Dry eye
- Eyelid problems including drooping upper eyelids.
- Eyelid growths and cancers
- High Technology Intraocular lens surgery.
- Laser surgery
- Ptosis repair
- Blepharoplasty including aesthetic eyelid surgery.